- Choose your ideal major
- Request an advisor appointment
- Career Development Guide
- Career tips
- Major descriptions, career strategies, career research
- Job search links
List of both internal Georgia Tech Career Center resources, as well as external job resources that can aid you in your career and professional development search and journey.
The Career Center celebrates and encourages all voices to be included in the discussion! Embracing student diversity and multiple perspectives is critical to the success of the campus community. You will find multicultural, diversity, equity, and inclusion links---both internal and external—to engage with offices and services for multicultural student populations. There are resources in which you can use to network, gain expertise, and aid yourself in your career and professional development journey, celebrate diversity, and empower yourself and others.
Pre-Graduate and Pre-Professional (PGPP) Advising works with students who choose to attend professional or graduate school or pursue prestigious fellowships. We support students and alumni considering careers in academia, health, law, teaching, and other fields. Our programs and advisors encourage students to reflect on their knowledge, skills, experience, and strengths to determine the best path forward to their immediate and long-term goals.
- Schedule a career advising schedule to discuss resumes, interviewing, job searching, cover letters, personal statements, salary negotiations, etc.
- Attend professional development workshops and networking events
- Negotiating Salary & Evaluating the Job Offer
- The Importance of Starting a Job Search Early
- And more!